10.29-11.03.2017 – AIChE 2017 in Minneapolis, MN
- Markita Is a Co-chair for Nanostructured Biomimetic and Biohybrid Materials and Devices (22B06)
- Abstract #491479 – Research careers in academia for young faculty members. Presented by Markita Landry
- Abstract #492767 – Antibody-Mimetic Protein Detection with Peptoid-Functionalized Near-Infrared Carbon Nanotube Optical Sensors. Presented by Linda Chio
- Abstract #494970 – Carbon Nanotube-Assisted Delivery of Genetic Material into Mature Plants. Presented by Gozde Demirer
- Abstract #497901- Molecular Recognition of Dopamine with Near Infrared Dual Excitation-Emission Two-Photon Microscopy of Nanosensors. Presented by Travis Del Bonis-O’Donnell
10.06.2017 – SciX2017 in Reno, NV
- Markita will give an invited talk titled Engineering and Imaging Excitons for Brain Imaging of Modulatory Neurotransmitters, at the FACSS SciX 2017 Emerging Leader in Spectroscopy Award
09.20.2017 – Markita will present our work on nanotechnologies for life science applications at the University of San Francisco Department of Physics.
08.10.2017 – Markita will present our work on genetic transformation of plants at the International Rice Research Institute.
08.03.2017 – Markita will present our work on deep tissue dual near infrared imaging at the 2017 Arnold and Mabel Beckman Symposium.
07.16-22.2017 – Linda will participate in the Center for the Physics of Living Cells Summer School for Single-Molecule FRET at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
06.29-30.2017 – Markita will give an invited presentation on our single protein detection research at the NIH Single Cell Analysis Program at the NIH campus in Bethesda, MD.
06.28.2017 – Markita will give a talk titled Engineering and Imaging Excitons for Brain Imaging of Modulatory Neurotransmitters at the Georgetown University Department of Physics in Washington, DC.
06.22.2017 – Gozde will give an oral presentation on her mature plant genetic transformation work at Synthetic Biology: Engineering, Evolution & Design (SEED) 2017 in Vancouver, BC.
06.14.2017 – Gozde will present her work on plant nanotechnology at the Photosynthesis, Carbon Fixation & the Environment Symposium at UC Berkeley.
06.01.2017 – Markita will give an invited lecture on our neurotransmitter imaging research at the 2017 Electrochemical Society Meeting in New Orleans.
05.26.2017 – Markita will present our work on single protein detection from single-cells at the Single Cell ‘Omics Keystone Symposium in Stockholm, Sweden.
05.12.2017 – Travis will present his work on dual near-infrared imaging of dopamine with infrared 2-photon microscopy at the qb3 postdoc symposium.
04.02-07.2017 – At ACS Spring 2017, Aliasghar Alizadeh-Mojarad and Lela Vuković will present our collaborative efforts for molecular dynamics modeling of polynucleic acid encapsulated single-walled carbon nanotube sensors.
03.27.2017 – Markita will present our group’s work on single-molecule imaging of nanosensors at the Gettysburg College Biophysics department.
03.08.2017 – Markita will present our group’s work on nanomaterials for life sciences applications at the inaugural Chan-Zuckerberg Investigators Meeting in the CZ Biohub in Mission Bay.
02.06.2017 – Travis will present results on peptoid-nanotube sensors for protein detection at the LBNL’s Molecular Foundry.
01.25-27.2017 – Advanced Imaging Methods Workshop in Berkeley, CA. Markita will present on infrared imaging techniques at the 14th annual AIM workshop.
12.16-18.2016 – International Conference on Plant Synthetic Biology and Bioengineering in Miami, Florida. Gozde will give a talk on Nanoparticles As Biomolecular Cargo Transporters in Plants and Plastids.
12.06-10.2016 – IDIFARMA 2016 in Havana, Cuba. Markita is a co-chair of a Nanomaterials and Drug Delivery Systems session at IDIFARMA 2016.
11.13-16.2016 – AIChE 2016 in San Francisco, CA
- Abstract 468792 – Optical Nanosensors for High Spatial and Temporal Studies of Neurotransmitter Imaging in the Brain. Presented by Abraham Beyene
- Abstract 471298 – Nanoparticles as Biomolecular Cargo Transporters in Plant Systems. Presented by Gozde Demirer
- Abstract 470631 – DNA Functionalized, Fluorescent Nanomaterials for the Specific, Ratiometric Detection of Dopamine for in vivo Sensing. Presented by Travis Del Bonis-O’Donnell
11.06-10.2016 – AVS 2016 in Nashville, TN – Markita is on the Biomaterial Interfaces Division program committee to organize a plenary session and a series of flash presentation sessions for recent advances in materials science and molecular biology. Apply here.
10.20.2016 – Markita will present results on neuro-imaging at the George Mason University physics department.
09.05.2016 – Markita and Linda will present recent work in cytokine protein detection at the QBiC Quantitative Cell Profiling Symposium in Osaka, Japan
08.12.2016 – Markita will present a talk titled ‘Nanoparticle-Polymer Conjugates for Near-Infrared Biomolecular Detection’ at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory’s Molecular Foundry Meeting.
07.25.2016 – Abraham will attend the 2016 Center for the Physics of Living Cells summer school at the University of Illinois, and will share our work on neurotransmitter imaging.
07.21.2016 – Travis will present a talk at the Burroughs Wellcome Fund featuring our statistical sensor work done in collaboration with Dr. Russ Wolfringer at the SAS Headquarters in Raleigh, NC.
07.08.2016 – Markita presents a talk at the NYU Langone Medical Center titled Synthetic Infrared Nanosensors for Modulatory Neurotransmitters
07.06.2016 – Markita will present our lab’s work on nanoparticle imaging at the University of Havana, Cuba Chemistry Department (to be presented in Spanish)
06.29.2016 – Markita will present a research seminar at the University of Texas at El Paso Chemistry Department
06.2016 – The Landry Lab opens!